- Bar Cart tops are artisan-crafted from elegant Carrara complemented by hand-finished iron cart bases.
- Carrara Marble tops are complemented by an Antique Brass finish.
- Natural marble surfaces feature unique variations in color and pattern. Natural mineral deposits, swirling, joint lines, veining, or other feature add character to each piece without affecting quality or performance.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Stone surfaces can be spot-cleaned using a damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a towel to dry.
- Occasionally clean using cleaning agents specifically designed for stone.
- Stone surfaces can be easily cleaned with non-corrosive, non-abrasive cleaning agents. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
- Avoid using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing lemon, vinegar, or other acids as these could cause damage to stone surfaces.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.