Details• Occasional table collection crafted by Indonesian artisans from slices of teak heartwood and sapwood affixed to solid wood frames.
• Hand-cut sections of teak wood feature organic variations in color, texture, pattern, and shape, making each piece truly unique.
• Teak surfaces are carefully finished, sanded, smoothed, waxed, and sealed by hand to enhance the wood’s organic features.
• Floating construction allows individual heartwood sections to naturally expand and contract.
• Typical of natural teak wood, organic shapes, cracks, and patinas will continue to develop over time. Splits, knots, joint lines, and other features add distinct character to each piece without affecting its quality or performance.
• 55" Coffee Table weighs 149 lbs.
• 67" Coffee Table weighs 218 lbs.
Care• Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
• Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
• Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
• Our wood furnishings are sealed with lacquer, adding a protective (but not indestructible) barrier, and can be easily spot-cleaned using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
• Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
• For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
• To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
• Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
•Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
• When assembling new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
• Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
• Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
• Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.