Uniquely modern with a luxurious, upholstered design, our Bottoni Dining Chair Collection is handcrafted by master artisans in a region of Italy known for its furniture making. Our exclusive partners for more than 20 years, a family of artists and craftsmen build each chair by hand. Hand-sewn upholstery padded with dense foam is sustained by flexible support. Finishes are meticulously applied by hand with multiple layers of stain and distressing, using techniques passed down from one generation to the next, combining comfort and style that lets you gather a little longer. To craft your style your way, our Bria Italian Dining Chair Collection can also be customized with 13 finishes and 18 fabrics, including our stain- and fade-resistant Performance Fabrics.
- Dining Chair frames handcrafted by Italian artisans are built with birch plywood supporting the seat and solid poplar plywood supporting backrests. Chair legs are crafted from solid beech wood accented with brass tacks.
- Hand-applied, layered finishes are artfully distressed and lacquered for an elegant, timeworn appearance.
- Seats and backrests are generously padded with dense foam sustained by a flexible network of durable webbing designed for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Bottoni Dining Chairs can be customized with 18 fabrics and 13 finishes included in our handcrafted Bria Italian Dining Chair collection.
- Our Performance Fabrics are extremely durable and resist stains and fading but remain beautiful and soft to the touch.
- Handcrafted furnishings made from natural materials with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that add character to your piece without affecting quality or performance.
- Dining Chair seat: 19" h.
- Weight limit is 275 lbs.
- Back Height: 17.75".
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Our hand-crafted Italian wood furnishings can be easily cared for by regularly dusting with a soft, clean, undyed cloth.
- Artisan-crafted Italian wood finishes should occasionally be waxed with natural and transparent beeswax. This will help preserve both the wood and the finish.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Grizzly Performance Fabric are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- For best results, follow use instructions for furniture wax carefully. Do not over apply.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- Lift wood furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not lean back in chairs.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.