Details• Our sustainably certified Crypton® Performance Fabric is easy to clean, soft, and durable—engineered with stain-, odor-, and moisture-resistant technology in every fiber.
• Iron frame and legs are powder-coated for a durable, textured finish.
• Dining Chair seat measures 18.5" h
Care• Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
• Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
• Chairs upholstered in Crypton® Nomad Snow fabric are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water or water-based cleaning agents. Foam from a mild detergent or mild dry-cleaning solvents can also be used.
• Crypton® fabrics can be cleaned using clear, mild detergent and water. Do not bleach. For tough stains, rub with a soft brush. Blot with a clean towel, rinsing thoroughly; let air-dry.
• For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
• Metal frame should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
• As iron is prone to rust, avoid contact with excessive moisture.
• Do not clean metal using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes.
• Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark the metal’s surface.
• To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
• Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
• Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
• If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
• Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
• All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
• Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
• For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.