- Naturally weathered metal features unique details with varying colors, patterns, and textures, adding one-of-a-kind character to each table.
- Hand-applied finishes are coated with polyurethane for added protection.
- 96" Oval Dining Table seats up to 8.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Artisan-crafted furnishings made from natural wood with hand-applied finishes may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Arhaus finishes may change over time, and natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other features that will add character to your piece without affecting its quality or performance.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best. Metal surfaces should also be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- To prevent moisture damage (like water rings), wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- As iron is prone to rust, avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and surfaces.
- Avoid placing indoor furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in finishes.
- When assembling new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood or metal surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Avoid using table pedestals as footrests.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.