- Fire pit bases are handcrafted from heat-resistant glass fiber-reinforced concrete.
- Each piece is poured into a cast and carefully hand-finished by artisans, resulting in subtly textured surfaces.
- Concrete surfaces develop a unique patina as they’re exposed to the elements. Variations in this finish will enhance the look of your piece, making it truly one-of-a-kind.
- Decorative lava rocks are included to fill negative space in tray inserts.
- Pans and ring burners are constructed of stainless steel and are covered under a one year manufacturer’s warranty under normal use.
- Burners feature an electrical ignition system with adjustable flame control.
- Propane Fire Pits attach to a standard 20 lb. propane tank and come with a commercial-grade connector hose.
- Propane tank covers are available to attractively house the tank. Sold separately.
- Estimated burn time on highest setting is 8 hours.
- 55,000 BTU rating.
- Suitable for outdoor use only.
- Burners are not certified for outdoor cooking.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- To preserve the finish and look of your outdoor furniture pieces while not in use, store them indoors or cover them securely during winter, heavy rain, and other periods of inclement weather.
- In freezing environments, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place (such as a garage or shed) to protect your pieces from moisture damage.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Spot-clean concrete using a dry or damp cloth, mild soap, and water. Use a soft, clean cloth to dry.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean using window cleaner or cleaning agents containing bleach, citrus, olive oil, vinegar, or other acids, as these could damage sealants.
- Do not clean using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage surfaces and finishing.
- To prevent incidental damage (like scratching or chipping)—avoid accidentally hitting edges; Do not drag when moving; Do not drag sharp or coarse objects across surfaces.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Carefully read all instructions and warnings that come with your fire pit.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not use on wooden decks or flammable surfaces.
- Not to be used for cooking.
- Keep pets and children away from open flames.
- Never leave a burning fire unattended.
- Keep flammables away from burning table.
- Keep any tripping hazards at a safe distance from table/pit.
- Use at your own risk.
- To avoid injury and burns, do not touch Fire Pit tray insert or grate while in use.
- Allow at least 20 minutes for device to cool before handling.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.