- Fire pit bases are handcrafted from heat-resistant glass-fiber-reinforced concrete.
- Log fire pits are molded using real logs for an authentic appearance.
- Rectangular fire pits feature stainless steel grates with holes to secure 3.5" diameter x 4" h gel fuel canisters.
- Rectangular fire pits have stainless steel pans measuring 39.75" w x 16.25" d x 5" h.
- Firewood can be placed on top of grates, over tray inserts.
- Decorative lava rocks are included to fill negative space in tray inserts.
- Fire pits feature holes for natural drainage and ventilation.
- We recommend using with Sunjel Gel Fuel Canisters. Canisters are sold separately.
- Concrete can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry or damp cloth.
- Concrete surfaces should be periodically cleaned with stone cleaner to preserve its overall finish.
- Follow product use instructions carefully for best results. Do not over apply as this could cause damage.
- Do not clean concrete surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage concrete surfaces and finishes.
- Protect stone surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Carefully read all instructions and warnings that come with your fire pit and gel fuel canisters.
- Iron grates require annual maintenance by applying a coat of ultra-high-heat spray paint to prevent rusting.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not use on wooden decks or flammable surfaces.
- Use only with firewood or Gel Fuel Canisters.
- Not to be used for cooking.
- Keep pets and children away from open flames.
- Never leave a burning fire unattended.
- Keep flammables away from burning table.
- Keep any tripping hazards at a safe distance from table/pit.
- Use at your own risk.
- To avoid injury and burns, do not touch Fire Pit tray insert, grate, or gel fuel canister while in use.
- Allow at least 20 minutes for device to cool before handling.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.