Cleverly designed for modern seating arrangements, our Butler Ottomans take advantage of plush upholstered surfaces to make the most of your living space. Accompanied by generously sized wooden trays, these simple yet stylish ottomans double as coffee tables, providing you and guests a place for coffee or cocktails. Wood frames are craftsman-built in North Carolina, featuring solid maple legs, lower shelving, and one or two matching trays. Upholstered tops are fitted in expertly tailored fabrics and padded with dense, eco-friendly foam for sink-into comfort.
- Selected from the highest quality hides in the world, our artisan-crafted leathers are dyed and finished by hand to accentuate their natural colors and preserve their distinct texture.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Solid wood legs, shelves, and trays are made from solid maple and hand-finished to complement upholstered surfaces.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Upholstered tops are sustained by a durable network of interwoven nylon webbing for flexible and resilient support.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Tufted detailing is expertly hand-sewn to accentuate upholstered surfaces.
- Butler ottomans are available without tufting, or with biscuit-tufted detailing.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Our Libby Espresso leather can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Leathers can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- To prevent damage, test cleaners in a hidden area before treating the entire piece.
- Apply leather conditioner using a clean, undyed cloth. Allow your upholstery to air dry before gently buffing to finish.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills on leather by blotting with a clean, soft cloth. Oil should absorb completely into the leather in a short time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills on leather by blotting with mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, soft, and absorbent cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise damage leather finishes.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.