comfortably functional - Cleverly designed for modern seating arrangements, our Butler Ottomans take advantage of plush upholstered surfaces to make the most of your living space. Accompanied by generously sized wooden trays, these simple yet stylish ottomans double as coffee tables, providing you and guests a place for coffee or cocktails. Wood frames are craftsman-built in North Carolina, featuring solid maple legs, lower shelving, and one or two matching trays. Upholstered tops are fitted in expertly tailored fabrics and padded with dense, eco-friendly foam for sink-into comfort.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, laminate hardwood for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Solid wood legs, shelves, and trays are made from solid maple and hand-finished to complement upholstered surfaces.
- Made in America—this collection was handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Upholstered tops are sustained by a durable network of interwoven nylon webbing for flexible and resilient support.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Tufted detailing is expertly hand-sewn to accentuate upholstered surfaces.
- Butler ottomans are available with traditional tufting or biscuit-tufted detailing.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Mardan Graphite fabric are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.