Details• Wade table base is cast by Indian artisans.• Recycled metal tabletops are handcrafted in Mexico from 100% recycled copper, brass-finished aluminum, or zinc alloy.• Select a surface that best suits your space—Wade table bases are compatible with many of our handcrafted dining tabletops. See a design consultant for available special-order options.
• 36" Bistro Table seats up to 4.
• 38" Bistro Table seats up to 5.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Ensure your furniture sits in a level position to ensure the longevity of your piece, as frames tend to warp if standing on an uneven surface.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately.
- Pieces made from recycled metals should be protected and preserved by occasionally applying copper wax.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean using care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage metal finishes.
- Avoid using abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals as these could scratch or mark surfaces.
- Never place hot dishes directly on finished surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks (like scratching, scorching, and water marks) by using coasters, trivets, felt pads, and non-plastic mats.
- When assembling new furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- Do not lean and avoid using table pedestals as footrests.
WarrantyWe are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Warranty for details.
ProtectionProtect your furniture investment from damage by purchasing our Worry-Free Protection Plan. Please Note: The Worry-Free Protection Plan must be purchased prior to the scheduling of delivery and cannot be purchased once the order has been scheduled to leave our warehouse.