On June 30th, 2016, Arhaus discontinued the Archarge Credit Card Rewards program. This means that we no longer issue points for every dollar spent, and we no longer issue Rewards Certificates. Any existing Rewards that you have earned to date must be redeemed by the expiration date printed on the certificate. We appreciate you as a loyal customer.
ARHAUS REWARDS PROGRAM
1. General Information; Definitions; Changes. The Arhaus Credit Card Rewards Program (the “Program”) allows you to earn points (“Points”) on the dollars you spend as described in Section 3 below, using your Arhaus Credit Card Account (your “Account”). You will automatically receive Arhaus reward certificates usable at Arhaus stores (excluding Loft Clearance Centers) or by calling an Arhaus Online Sales & Support Specialist at 1-866-427-4287 (the “Reward Certificates”), as described in Sections 5 and 6 below.
These Program Terms are separate and independent from your Arhaus Credit Card Account Agreement (your “Agreement”), which governs the use of your Arhaus Credit Card (your “Card”). In the event of any conflict between these Program Terms and your Agreement, these Terms will control in any matter relating to the Program.
In these Program Terms, “you” and “your” mean the Account holder. “We,” “our,” and “us” mean Arhaus, LLC. “Bank” means Comenity Bank or its assignees. Other capitalized words not specifically defined have the same meaning as in your Agreement. The Program is not available to the extent it is prohibited by federal, state, or local law. These Program Terms contain the entire understanding between you and us regarding the Program. FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY CHANGE THE PROGRAM AND THESE PROGRAM TERMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING ANY APPLICABLE NOTICE REQUIREMENTS.
2. Eligibility. You will be automatically enrolled in the Program when you make a qualifying purchase, which will be detailed when the offer is made. To remain eligible to accumulate Points under the Program, your Account must be in Good Standing. “Good Standing” means your Account is (1) open to new charges, (2) not more than 60 days past due under the Agreement, and (3) not flagged as lost, stolen, or fraudulent according to Bank’s written or electronic records. Membership will be renewed automatically each year as long as your Account is in Good Standing and we continue to offer the Program. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Program Terms, we reserve the right to approve, deny or revoke membership in the Program to any individual at any time for any reason whatsoever.
3. Earning Points. You will earn Points for qualifying Net New Purchases on your Account, so long as your Account is in Good Standing. Qualifying purchases may include, for example, purchases under a specific Credit Plan. Ask a store associate or call the Bank at 1-888-245-4064 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788) to learn whether a particular purchase qualifies. Purchases made at Loft Clearance Centers do not qualify unless otherwise provided at time of offer. You will earn:
1 Point for each $1.00 of Net New Purchases.
“Net New Purchases” means purchases of goods and/or services made by you or any Authorized User on your Account minus any returns, refunds or credit adjustments, rounded to the nearest dollar. Points awarded for purchases that are returned or refunded or otherwise adjusted will be deducted from your Point total. Such deductions may result in a negative Points balance, in which case, any Points you earn will be applied to reduce that balance.
Points are not earned on: unauthorized or fraudulent charges, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose, interest or fees, or purchases under the Trade Service Program.
We may from time to time make special offers for you to earn additional Points on specific purchases. The terms and conditions for such special offers (such as which purchases qualify and the number of additional Points you may earn) will be disclosed at the time of offer. Please check those terms and conditions carefully, as there may be important conditions or limitations (such as blackout periods, point limitations or exclusions). Availability of any special offer is subject to change without notice.
Points will be added to your Points balance within 90 days of a qualifying purchase. Your Point balance will be shown on your monthly billing statements and Account Center (if you register and login at comenity.net/Arhaus). We reserve the right to verify and adjust Points at any time prior to or following posting or receipt of a Reward Certificate. There is no maximum number of Points that may be earned per billing cycle or year.
4. Point Expiration and Forfeiture. Points below the Reward Level (defined below) will be carried over to the following statement period. However, Points will expire 12 months after the date that they are earned. Once Points expire, they may no longer be used. You will also forfeit your unused and unexpired Points if you attempt to violate the prohibitions on the transfer of Points, if you file for bankruptcy, or if the Bank or you close your Account for any reason. You will not be entitled to and will not receive any compensation from us for your Points that expire or are forfeited.
5. Earning Reward Certificates. When you earn a certain number of Points (a “Reward Level”), you will be eligible to receive a Reward Certificate redeemable for a specified dollar amount off qualifying purchases. The current Reward Level is 1,500 Points (1,500 Points = $100 Reward Certificate). Reward Levels are subject to change without notice. After you receive a Reward Certificate your Points will accrue toward the next Reward Level. You will automatically be sent a Reward Certificate, within 60-90 days after achieving a Reward Level. You will receive your Reward Certificate at your primary billing address. To change your primary billing address, please contact the Bank by calling 1-888-245-4064 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788).
Points will be issued on a “first in, first out” basis, such that the first Points earned will be the first Points used towards a Reward Certificate. Once a Reward Certificate is earned, your Points balance will be reduced by the number of Points used to obtain the Reward Certificate(s). Points you earn may not be combined with Points earned by anyone else for purposes of receiving Reward Certificates. Points earned have no cash value, and cannot be purchased, sold or redeemed for cash. Points may not be used as payment of any outstanding obligations to the Bank or its affiliates.
We will only issue a Reward Certificate if your Account is Current. If your Account is not Current, you will not be eligible to receive Reward Certificates until the end of the billing period in which your Account is once again Current. “Current” means your Account (1) is open to new charges, (2) is not delinquent or in default under the Agreement, (3) does not have a balance over the assigned credit limit, and (4) is not flagged as lost, stolen, or fraudulent according to Bank’s written or electronic records.
6. Using Reward Certificates. You may use your Reward Certificates at Arhaus stores (excluding Loft Clearance Centers) or by calling an Arhaus Online Sales & Support Specialist at 1-866-427-4287. You may not combine a Reward Certificate with any other discount or certificate. Reward Certificates have no cash value and may not be applied to taxes or shipping charges. Reward Certificates will not be honored retroactively in connection with any prior purchases or at Loft Clearance Centers. Reward Certificates may not be used in connection with any purchase under the Trade Service Program. The full amount of the Reward Certificate must be used at the time of redemption. Reward Certificates may not be used as payment of any outstanding obligations to the Bank or its affiliates. Reward Certificates expire 90 days from the date they are issued.
7. Communications. We may communicate with you regarding any matter related to the Program by mail, telephone, or electronic communication. You may update your contact information at Comenity.net/Arhaus or by calling the Bank at 1-888-245-4064 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788). We are not responsible for communications, including Reward Certificates, lost due to change of address or other contact information.
8. Program Activity and Customer Service. You can view your Rewards summary within Account Center on the “My Rewards” tab, after you register and login at Comenity.net/Arhaus. Your monthly billing statement will also show the number of unused and unexpired Points in your Points balance. You can also call the Bank at 1-888-245-4064 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788) for such information and to find out whether you earned Points from a particular transaction.
If you want to know whether a Reward Certificate was properly processed with an order, want to know the status of an order using your Reward Certificate, or want to ask any other question regarding an order, call us at 1-866-427-4287.
9. Points Disputes. Your billing rights and the special rights that apply when you are dissatisfied with your credit card purchases, which rights are set forth in your Agreement, do not apply to the Program . If you believe that a purchase made on your Account should have resulted in the addition of Points to your accumulated Points balance, and such Points are not reflected in the accumulated Points balance within 90 days of the date on which the purchase posted to your Points balance (“Points Dispute”), notify the Bank at 1-888-245-4064 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788). The Bank will use reasonable efforts to investigate your Points Dispute so long as you notify the Bank of such dispute within 90 days of the posting date of such purchase. If you do not notify the Bank within such 90-day period, you will have waived your right to make a Points Dispute with respect to that purchase. In order for the Bank to undertake an investigation of your Points Dispute, the Bank may require you to provide written confirmation of the dispute. If the Bank does not receive the requested written confirmation at the address and within the time requested by the Bank, we may in our sole discretion determine not to investigate your Points Dispute. Upon completion of the Bank’s investigation of your Points Dispute, we will have no further responsibilities should you later reassert the same Points Dispute.
10. Limited Liability. We may waive any obligation you have under these Program Terms without losing our right at a later time to enforce that same obligation. We will not lose any of our rights under these Program Terms if we delay taking action for any reason. If we take any other action, we will not lose any rights under these Program Terms.
Unless otherwise required by law or our agreements with you, neither the Bank nor Arhaus, nor any of our or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents will be liable to you, or anyone making a claim on your behalf, in connection with (a) any termination of, change in, or temporary suspension of the Program; (b) any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience caused by any occurrence outside of our control; or (c) any taxes that you incur as a result of receiving Points or Reward Certificates. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any liability that we may have to you in connection with the Program shall be limited to the amount of any Points you have earned in accordance with these Program Terms.
11. Changes to the Program. Subject to any notice requirements and other limitations imposed by applicable law, we may, at any time: (a) change, limit, or terminate any aspect of the Program or these Program Terms, including the types of rewards available and the cost of rewards; (b) terminate the Program in its entirety; (c) amend these Program Terms in whole or in part, including adding provisions covering subjects not previously addressed; (d) discontinue or replace any rewards with similar rewards or rewards of lesser, equal or greater value; (e) add or increase fees charged in connection with the Program; or (f) terminate your participation in the Program for any reason. Changes may apply retroactively and may affect outstanding transactions and Points, and may include, without limitation, the earnings rate for Points, the number of Points required to obtain specified rewards, the type of transactions qualifying for Points, the type or value of rewards, the expiration date of Points, and the maximum number of Points that may be earned per billing cycle or year. Any of the foregoing actions may be taken even if such actions affect the value of Points already earned.
12. Cancelling Program Participation. You may cancel your participation in the Program at any time by calling the Bank at 1-888-245-4064 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788). If you cancel your participation in the Program, you will no longer earn Points and, as previously noted, you will forfeit your unused and unexpired Points.
13. Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards. You will not lose your unused and unexpired Points if your Card is lost, stolen or damaged and the Bank provides a replacement Card, even if such replacement Card has a different account number. However, if your Card is reported as lost, stolen, or damaged you will not earn Points until the Bank provides a replacement Card.
15. Not Transferable. Points are not your property and are not transferable to anyone by operation of law or otherwise. Points may not be transferred between accounts issued by us or the Bank, may not be transferred upon death or as part of any domestic relations legal proceedings, and may not be brokered, bartered, sold or transferred in any way. Any attempted transaction of such sort will automatically be void. Anyone selling, purchasing, brokering, bartering, transferring, or altering Points, either wholly or partially, shall be liable for payment of the applicable full retail price of any Reward Certificates obtained with them, as well as all damages, including, but not limited to consequential damages, transaction costs, and litigation costs (including attorney’s fees and costs at trial and on appeal and in any bankruptcy proceeding). Any brokered, bartered, altered, sold, or purchased Points shall likewise be void and may be deducted from your Points balance. Any violation of these provisions will result in termination of your eligibility to participate in the Program and forfeiture of unused Points.
16. Taxes. You are solely liable for any applicable federal, state or local income, sales, use, or other taxes arising out of the accrual or use of Points. Consult your tax advisor concerning any tax consequences that may arise from your participation in the Program.
17. Severability. If a court of competent jurisdiction or any government agency determines that any provision of these Program Terms is void or unenforceable, that provision will continue to be enforceable to the extent permitted by that court or agency, and the remainder of that provision will no longer be considered as part of these Program Terms. However, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
18. Governing Law. The Program and these Program Terms are governed by federal law and, to the extent state law applies, the laws of the State of Delaware, without any reference to its choice of law provisions.
19. Waivers. We can delay enforcing our rights under these Program Terms without losing them. In addition, our failure to exercise our rights on any one occasion, or even on more than one occasion, does not constitute a waiver of our rights for any future occasion. All waivers must be in writing.