Join Us for a Grand Reopening Party!
From handcrafted furnishings to exclusive home accents, our store is filled with beautifully curated collections designed to suit your unique style. Enjoy food, refreshments, and entertainment as you browse through our one-of-a-kind offerings.
Purchases during and after the event will benefit the Collier Comes Together Disaster Relief Fund, which is held at the Community Foundation of Collier County in partnership with the United Way of Collier County, to provide assistance to Hurricane Irma victims in Collier County. 100% of donations collected are distributed to victims, without an administrative fee.
Register to win one of three Arhaus Gift Cards valued at $500, $1,000 or $1,500*. How to enter:
- Download and complete the grand opening form highlighting your favorite looks.
- Return the form to our store or bring it to the party.
Gift card winners will be announced at the party. You must be present to win.
Arhaus Naples — Grand Reopening
Thursday, December 7, 2017
6 pm – 8 pm
5023 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34103
Delight in food, refreshments, and entertainment and help us raise funds for the Collier Comes Together Disaster Relief Fund.
10% of all purchases from 12/7 through 12/10 will be donated to the Community Foundation of Collier County/United Way, specifically to provide assistance to Hurricane Irma victims in Collier County
*Official Rules for the Arhaus Grand Reopening Gift Card Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Through the deadline, go to Arhaus Naples (5023 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, FL 34103) to complete the registration to be automatically entered into the Arhaus Gift Card Giveaway. You may also download the registration form at arhaus.com and bring it into the store to enter. You must be present at the Grand Opening event to win. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Arhaus or its affiliates, and their direct family members are not eligible to participate. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on the day of the Grand Opening event from among all valid entries received by the judges during this contest period, whose decisions are final and binding. One winner will be announced at the Grand Opening event.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Three Arhaus Gift Cards will be awarded at $500, $1,000 or $1,500 values. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
5. GENERAL: Non-compliance with Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected at our discretion. If prize notification or prize delivery is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted. By participating, entrants and winner release and agree to hold harmless Arhaus, including without limitation, their advertising/promotional agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Winners acknowledge that neither Arhaus nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to Arhaus’s terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.