Join Us For An Artisan Exclusive Event
With close attention to detail, construction and technique, Raffaello Nebbiai transforms classical lighting designs into exquisite, gallery-quality works of art in his small shop in Florence, Italy. Each truly original chandelier and pendant is brilliantly adorned with vintage crystals and out-of-the-ordinary details. Raffaello’s magnificent light-fixture collections can be found exclusively in select Arhaus stores only*–each location featuring its own unique pieces.
Discover Raffaello Nebbiai's full story here.
Throughout November, we will be hosting Raffaello in select stores. Salute! Enjoy prosecco and Italian pastries with the artist himself, plus shop his exclusive handmade collection in-store at 25% off**, or work with him directly to create a custom chandelier or pendant. (See an Associate for details.)
Register at the event for a chance to win an exclusive chandelier, handmade by Raffaello Nebbiai.***
*Azimut light fixtures are not available on our website.
**Discount only available at the event.
Saturday, November 14, 2015 | Noon to 5 PM
Arhaus at the Meatpacking District
410 West 13th Street
(between Ninth and Washington)
New York City, New York
Phone: (212) 337-9853
Fax: (212) 645-0352
- Monday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Through the Artisan Exclusive Event, go to the Arhaus location to complete the registration to be automatically entered into the Azimut custom pendant giveaway.
- Winner will be notified by phone or email.
- One entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Arhaus or its affiliates, and their direct family members are not eligible to participate. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on the day of the Artisan Exclusive Event from among all valid entries. One (1) winner per participating store will be notified via phone or email.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Azimut custom pendant will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
5. GENERAL: Non-compliance with Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected at our discretion. If prize notification or prize delivery is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted. By participating, entrants and winner release and agree to hold harmless Arhaus, including without limitation, their advertising/promotional agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize related activity. Winners acknowledge that neither Arhaus nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to Arhaus terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.