114"W X 96"L
SELECT A SIZE:
Ava Queen Hem-Stitch Flat Sheet in Fawn
SKU: AVAHFQFLAvailable at the beginning of August
Luxurious and natural, timeless and romantic—that’s the beauty of pure linen. Our Ava Linen Bedding Collection gracefully balances soft, elegant textures with alluring shades of color to perfectly blend into any décor. Cherishing the timeless, organic qualities of 100 percent linen, this exclusive Arhaus collection contains duvet covers, quilts, shams, sheets, pillowcases, bed skirts, box spring covers, toss pillows and drapery panels; and three exclusive texture styles: Hem-stitch, Frayed Ruffle and Quilted. All three styles are stocked in romantic neutrals of Cream, Fawn and White, allowing you to create an endless array of style combinations by mixing and matching pieces where textures, styles and colors complement. In India, our Ava designs are amazingly handcrafted by our artisan, the longtime owner of a small, family-run textile business. At their workshop, our beautifully woven linen becomes the soft background for lovely details, including double-stitched edges, hand-frayed accents, ladder stitching and Mother of Pearl button closures.
114"W X 96"L
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Ava Hem-stitch features a delicate, elegant loop finishing. Hem-stitch edge was derived from French ladder stitching, a traditional French embroidery pattern.
- While it dates back to the early 19th century, Hem-stitch edging became popular as hand-sewn work in the mid-20th century, at a time when tailored yet delicate bedding styles were in vogue.
- The elegant look and soft feel of airy, breathable linen, a natural fabric derived from the flax plant, is unlike any other, as linen naturally pulls moisture away, creating a consistent, cool-to-the-touch surface.
- Linen is also extremely durable, non-static, non-allergenic and does not create lint. And, every piece in our Ava collection is easily home washable.
- The more you wash linen, the softer it becomes.
- All three styles are stocked in romantic neutrals of White, Cream and Fawn, allowing these pieces to complement any design decors, and adding an element of versatility, as this collection was crafted to mix, match and layer for endless possibilities.
- Crafted by textile artisans from a family-owned, small business in India.
- Can be sold individually.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors.
- Tumble dry on a low setting.
- If needed, iron linen on the cotton or linen setting, while the linen is slightly damp.
Shipping & Returns
We gladly offer our guests up to 30 days from delivery to return or exchange this merchandise to ensure your satisfaction. To process a return or exchange, we require you to provide the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and delivery fee will be applied when returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer's defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.