Sheepskin Large Black Throw
SKU: 6RLPDBLBKLimited Quantity
Our thick sheepskin throws are soft, cozy and welcoming. Drape them over a chair and the atmosphere automatically becomes warm and comforting. Offered in various colors to best suit your style and tastes.
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Sheepskin Hair on Hide.
- Leather backing.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as this will weaken natural UV properties, causing the fabric to fade, especially in darker-colored sheepskin fabrics.
- Shake throws on a regular basis.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Use a water-moistened sponge, then blot gently with a cloth or towel. Do not rub.
- For additional stain removal tips and instructions, please visit: http://auskin.com/stain-removal-guide
- Dry-vacuum regularly, as this will help maintain the integrity of the wool fibers.
- Do Not Use: Turbo and revolving brush vacuum cleaners, as they can damage the wool fibers and cause “frizzing”.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended.
- May be hand- or machine-washed on the gentle cycle, using a very mild detergent and warm water.
- Must be air-dried, never use machine dryers.
- Air dry by hanging piece on a line or laying it out flat.
- After washing, longer wool should be brushed with a wire brush. Since wool has a tendency to curl after being washed, combing while wet, and once while dry, will help restore and maintain its appearance.
- To prevent shrinkage, it is important to stretch the sheepskin during the drying process.
- Do not rub, brush or massage wool skin products when they are damp or wet. This can affect the condition of the leather pelt/backing.
- Never tumble dry, iron, or use bleach on a sheepskin product.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.