58.7" W X 23" D X 68.9" H
SKU: 45RUSSWB2In Stock
Extra 5% Off in Cart
Memories of summers spent on a farm in central Ohio inspired the Russell Collection. Artisans hand-plane solid oak grown and harvested in America. Each plank varies in size to reflect actual barn doors. Even the hardware on the wardrobe and bed is an exact replica--castings for the wheels and tracks are inscribed with “Ashland County,” the location of our favorite childhood farm.
58.7" W X 23" D X 68.9" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- All pieces are handcrafted of solid oak wood that is grown and harvested in the United States in strict adherence to global environmental policies.
- Benchmade using mortise-and-tenon assembly, each plank purposefully varies in size to replicate original barn doors.
- Each solid oak plank is hand-planed, hand-sanded and then layered with several coatings of glaze and light stains to reproduce a weathered oak finish.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- Due to the nature of the multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftspeople, each piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns and will vary from piece to piece.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the piece's character. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- The bed and wardrobe feature a barn door with solid cast iron wheels and hardware finished in a natural rust patina. A final coat of soft lacquer prevents oxidation and staining.
- Drawers on all case pieces are soft closing.
- The barn door slides to conceal or reveal storage.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Use Guardsman® Wood Polish periodically.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.