38" W X 1" D X 47" H
Amelia 38" X 47" Mirror in Ivory
SKU: 45AMELIAWMRLimited Quantity
Inspired by beautifully painted Swedish antiques, our Amelia Bedroom Collection is defined by its meticulous detailing and artisan craftsmanship. Its timeless, transitional design is built to complement a myriad of styles and tastes, featuring classic hand-carved accents and finishes to accentuate your décor. Constructed from solid mahogany, selected for its beauty, durability and color, the Amelia’s elegant frames are painted with a multilayer, multi-tonal finish that is distressed by hand. Antiqued mirror tops are inset into the case pieces, finished with an aged patina to complement the wood’s vintage feel.
38" W X 1" D X 47" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Available in a warm Ivory finish.
- Finished in a multi-layer process in which several tones of paints are applied and removed for an antiqued patina.
- A protective layer of lacquer is applied for added protection.
- Due to their handcrafted nature, finish details may vary.
- Handcrafted by artisans from solid mahogany wood and veneers.
- Built with a mortise-and-tenon construction for durability and years of use—Mortise-and-tenon assembly is one of the most effective methods of securing two pieces of wood that connect at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Bronze hardware has an antiqued, painted finish.
- For daily maintenance, clean wood using a mild soap and water solution. Towel-dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.