44" W X 2" D X 36" H
PLUME 44" X 36" PRESSED MIRROR IN WHITE
SKU: 45PLUMEWMRLimited Quantity
Black Friday Sale - Save an Extra 10%!
Inspired by designs made popular during the Victorian Era, artisans use pressed metal to handcraft our distinctive Plume Collection. Tin or brass sheets are pressed with intricately patterned blocks to create the delicate detailing featured on the wood surfaces of this elegant bedroom collection. Each piece is completed with an antiqued metallic finish, which is caught in the pressed pattern to make it stand out, adding a touch of glamour to any room.
44" W X 2" D X 36" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted by artisans, metal sheets are pressed with patterned blocks to create the intricate pattern.
- Graphite: Tin sheets feature a metallic graphite finish with a bronze undertone.
- Brass: A patina applied to the brass sheets catches in the pattern to make it stand out.
- White: A metallic graphite finish with a bronze undertone is applied to tin sheets, then layered with white paint, which is hand-applied and wiped away, creating distressed appearance that accentuates the metal’s pressed pattern.
- Due to the hand-applied nature of the finish, the patina could vary slightly from piece to piece.
- A soft coat of lacquer is added to preserve the unique finish.
- Pieces are constructed using engineered hardwood, which allows for the tin or brass to gracefully adhere to the tops, sides and drawer fronts while avoiding swelling and cracking.
- The tops feature beveled edges that are complemented by a carved apron on the bottoms of each piece.
- Wall mirror can be hung vertically or horizontally.
- Hand-wash with mild soap and water. Use a soft sponge. Do not use abrasives as they may scratch the surface of this collection. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.