80"W X 96.5"D X 54.75"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Addison Upholstered Queen Bed with Footboard in Brussels Linen and Weathered Taupe
SKU: 45ADDWUQKT2In Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Handcrafted by Indonesian artisans, using traditional tools and woodworking techniques, our Addison Bedroom collection is built from locally grown, sustainably harvested mindi wood. Each piece in this versatile collection features hand-sculpted detailing and hand-applied finishes—stunning, natural wood surfaces are sanded, stained, and lacquered to achieve a charming transitional style that can easily complement any aesthetic.
80"W X 96.5"D X 54.75"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Artisan-crafted frames are built by Indonesian craftsmen, using sustainably harvested, locally sourced mindi wood and veneers.
- Each piece is hand-sanded, hand-painted in rich tones, and brushed with lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Addison beds are Available in king or queen sizes with high or low footboards.
- Bed frames are beautifully accentuated with hand-carved detailing and solid, beaded mouldings.
- Beds finished in our Dry Branch Black finish are upholstered in ivory linen accented by pewter nailheads.
- Beds finished in Dry Branch Natural feature Tuscany Natural linen accented by polished nailheads.
- Beds finished in Midnight Java feature Dante Stone polyester accented by d polished nailheads.
- Beds finished in Weathered Taupe feature Brussels Linen polyester accented by brushed nickel nailheads.
- Frames accommodate for variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked in.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- To find the specific fabric cleaning code for your upholstery, please visit arhaus.com or contact any of our in-store or online Design Consultants.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.