89" W X 88" D X 60" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Barrister Fitted 89” King Bed With Nailheads in Brussels Quail and Dark Walnut
SKU: 45BARKG7In Stock
Inspired by wingback chairs, our Barrister Bed is a vintage beauty with a bit of modern magic and sophistication. Its elegant silhouette is wrapped in sumptuous Brussels Quail fabric to whisk you away in irresistible softness. The exquisitely hand-tufted headboard is complemented by natural nailhead detailing and dark walnut-finished legs, adding textural and dimensional interest to your bedroom decor.
89" W X 88" D X 60" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Fitted in neutral Brussels velvet.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is handcrafted from solid wood.
- The entire frame is fully padded in high density foam and wrapped in multiple layers of Dacron batting.
- The headboard features 40+ hand-applied tufts punctuated by matching fabric covered buttons.
- The platform is highlighted by antiqued, solid brass nail heads for an exquisitely tailored finish.
- The bed rests on subtly tapered block feet crafted of solid maple and finished in Dark Walnut.
- To provide reliable support to your mattress, a spring system is encased in the solid wood platform base to provide stability and comfort making a boxspring unnecessary.
- NOT compatible with adjustable or SleepNumber® mattresses.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- Velvet uses the ‘S’ cleaning code: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Velvet can be cared for by occasionally vacuuming to ensure dirt does not stay within the fibers.
- Marking or bruising of the pile after sitting is normal; most will recover in time and with natural humidity. Bruising can also be restored with minimal steaming—although some marks may never disappear.
- Gentle brushing in the direction of the pile will also help regain the velvet’s original state.
- Natural antiquing should be expected.
- Remove most stains by blotting or wiping using a damp cloth and solvent-based product. Always test in an inconspicuous area first. Start from the outside of the stain and work your way into the middle.
- Once dry, brush in the direction of the pile using a toothbrush or similar tool—this will help regain the original look and feel of the fabric.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.