Shown In: DANSBY PEWTER
67" W X 91" D X 63" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Devereaux Non-Tufted 63" Upholstered Queen Bed in Dansby Pewter
SKU: 45DEVNTQN63Available at the end of February
Save 50% on mattress with this purchase
This update on a classic upholstered bed infuses your space with sophistication. Its simple, angular silhouette is softened by gently curving “wings” and distinguished by distinctive detailing. The grand, soft, and pillowy headboard is painstakingly upholstered by hand, swathed in sumptuously soft fabric, adding a dramatic focal point that heightens the style of any well-dressed space. Thick layers of padding enfold all surfaces including the footboard and side rails, allowing this piece to float beautifully anywhere in your room.
67" W X 91" D X 63" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Non-tufted beds are upholstered in Dansby Pewter, a textured, neutral grey fabric.
- Matching fabric welting enhances the distinctive lines of the silhouette.
- Lightly tapered solid, wood, block feet enhance this collection’s transitional styling.
- Non-tufted beds feature legs hand-finished in our Fossil stain.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- The frame is padded in dense, eco-friendly foam and wrapped in poly-fiber-blend casings.
- Solid hardwood panels rest on solid wood braces attached to the frame’s side rails for reliable mattress support.
- Non-Tufted King and Queen beds in 55" and 70" heights are also available by special order.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Dansby Pewter are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.