Shown In: DASHER ASH
63" W X 90" D X 63" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Felix Queen Storage Bed in Dasher Ash
SKU: 45FELIXQSBKTIn Stock
Take your straightforward style to dramatic heights. Our Felix Bed Collection features luxuriously upholstered frames in designer-inspired fabrics. Striking double rows of hand-applied nailheads accentuate each frame, head- and footboard, creating a luxe foundation to your boudoir décor. Customize your look with an array of fabric, leather, and finish options and our in-store design centers. Ask a Design Consultant about ways to bring your style story to life.
63" W X 90" D X 63" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces upholstered in Dasher Ash are hand-painted in our Fossil finish and feature steel nailhead details.
- Double rows of nailheads are applied by hand to frame and accentuate each headboard.
- To enhance and protect the hand-applied wood finishes, solid wood legs are brushed with a lacquer that creates a wear resistant surface.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate to ensure a strong and stable piece for years to come.
- Bed frames are fully padded in dense, eco-friendly foam and wrapped in poly fiber to create a cozy backdrop for hours of comfortable lounging.
- Delivering strong, reliable support to your mattress set, a trio of solid hardwood panels rest securely on solid wood braces attached to the inside of side rails.
- Storage beds feature two drawers on each side.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Vangogh Charcoal are W CODE: Spot clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner.
- Pieces upholstered in Dasher Ash are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.