Shown In: TAFT PEWTER
83" W X 16" D X 64" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Mariah Tufted Upholstered King Headboard In Taft Pewter And Fossil
SKU: 45MARKHBIn Stock
Warehouse Sale Featured Deal
Understated yet grand, our Mariah Collection’s versatile, neutral aesthetic complements any décor style. Expertly upholstered in luxurious materials, the rounded corners of these beds’ head and footboards are accentuated by hand-sewn fabric-wrapped buttons. Small steel nailheads grace perimeters, adding a bit of structure to this luxurious bedroom set. Each piece can also be customized to perfectly suit your personal preferences. Use an array of fabrics, leathers, and finishes to complete your vision and tell your style story.
83" W X 16" D X 64" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Solid wood legs are hand-stained in our rich Fossil finish to complement upholstered headboards and footboards.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Upholstery is generously padded with dense, eco-friendly foam, made partly from plant-based material, wrapped in poly fiber padding—creating a luxurious backdrop for comfortable resting.
- Delivering strong, reliable support to your mattress set, a trio of solid hardwood panels rest securely on solid wood braces attached to the inside of side rails.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into the frame.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Taft Pewter fabric are code WS: Spot-clean using upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent only.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.