67" W X 85.5" D X 60" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Maya Queen Bed
SKU: 45MAYAQNIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Inspired by the natural beauty of Indonesia, our Maya Beds are crafted by local artisans from rattan mesh and Manau rattan cane—the strongest and best quality rattan in the world. Indigenous to the Sumatra region of Indonesia, Manau is denser than other rattan, making it ideal for furniture-building. For added design and textural interest, Manau cane poles are hand-wrapped in half-split rattan. Steam-bent and woven frames are hand-stained in a warm honey finish to complement the materials’ natural features.
67" W X 85.5" D X 60" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Artisan-crafted bed frames are built from woven rattan mesh and steam-bent Manau rattan cane from the Sumatra region of Indonesia.
- Manau rattan is the strongest and best quality rattan in the world—with a high density that makes it ideal for furniture construction.
- A five-step finishing process includes sanding the rattan by hand to ensure everything is impeccably smooth.
- Bed frames are steam-bent and hand-stained in a warm honey color to complement the rattan’s natural features.
- Stained finishes are coated in lacquer for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Maya beds do not require box springs.
- Bed frames are designed to accommodate for variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked in.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Elegantly woven rattan can be simply spot cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Occasionally dust with a soft, dry cloth to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.