70" W X 90" D X 65" H
Newport Queen Bed in White
SKU: 45NEWQNWKTLimited Quantity
Save 50% on mattress with this purchase
The natural beauty of Newport. When we found the inspiration for this collection at an antique show in Paris, our bedroom designer keyed in on some of the more visually interesting details: the botanical carving, like intricate whorled florals and scalloped leafs; and the large, deep, shield carving with all the stately bearing of a coat of arms. He carried these over into the Newport Bedroom Collection. In fact, each whorled floral carving is made by hand and takes an entire half-day to create. Not just a labor of love for our designer, but for the artisans he worked with to get the original meticulous details just right.
70" W X 90" D X 65" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Made of solid acacia and available in Book Cover White, a very textural finish with lots of dimension. Layers of paint are added and expertly stripped away by hand.
- Acacia wood has the ability to dramatize thick distressing and help create a dry aged look.
- Because the wood is hand-painted and hand-distressed, each piece will vary subtly but still clearly reflect the Newport family theme.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.