Shown In: NORRE STEEL
70" W X 13" D X 61" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Nolan Recycled Leather Tufted Queen Headboard in Norre Steel
SKU: 45NOLQNHBIn Stock
Save 50% on mattress with this purchase
End of Season Sale
Upholstered in our dark, grey Norre Steel recycled leather, this collection is both durable and beautiful. By using leftovers from the production of handbags, shoes and furnishings, these pieces have characteristics of traditional leather while being affordable and eco-friendly. Tufting details and a row of nailheads along the edge complete the look.
70" W X 13" D X 61" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Upholstered in Norre Steel, a stain-, fade- and scratch-resistant, recycled leather.
- Recycled leather incorporates the texture and color of traditional leather.
- The recycled leather’s consistent texture is achieved through repeated scouring.
- Cleaning the recycled leather ensures a uniform, natural color.
- Small steel nailheads are applied by hand along the side panels, headboard, footboard and base.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Frame is fully padded in dense foam and fibers to create a cozy backdrop.
- A trio of hardwood panels attached to the side rails deliver strong, reliable support.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked in.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Norre Steel recycled leathers with mild soap and water. Wipe dry.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.