Shown In: TUMBLE WHITE
83"W X 91" D X 61" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Nolan Tufted King Bed in Tumble White
SKU: 45NOLANWKGIn Stock
Upholstered in our fresh Tumble White fabric or out dark, grey Norre Steel recycled leather, this bed collection is both durable and beautiful. Craftsman-built frames are constructed from solid, sustainably sourced hardwood and reinforced for superior stability. Upholstered surfaces are generously padded with dense eco-friendly foam and poly-fiber, adding softness, luxury, and comfort. Hand-sewn tufting details and a row of brass nailheads along bed edges complete the look, framing your space with luxe relaxation.
83"W X 91" D X 61" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Beds and headboards are upholstered in new Tumble White fabric or Norre Steel recycled leather.
- Crafted from the remains of top-quality hides, our Easy-Care Recycled Leathers are artisan-finished to retain the natural color and texture of traditional leathers without the cost.
- Eco-friendly recycled leathers are resistant to stains, fading, scratches, and moisture, and can be easily spot-cleaned using mild soap and water.
- Pieces upholstered in Tumble White fabric are hand-stained in our Fossil finish. Pieces upholstered in Norre Steel recycled leather are complemented by our Hickory finish.
- Hand-applied wood finishes are lacquered for added protection and subtle sheen.
- Small brass nailheads are applied by hand along the side panels, headboard, footboard and base.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Frames are fully padded in dense foam and fibers to create a cozy backdrop.
- A trio of hardwood panels attached to the side rails deliver strong, reliable support.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked in.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Tumble White fabric are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Clean Norre Steel recycled leathers with mild soap and water. Wipe dry.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.