80" W X 85" D X 54" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Palmer King Storage Bed in Natural Oak
SKU: 45PALMWKSBIn Stock
Save 50% on mattress with this purchase
Skillfully crafted by Indonesian artisans our Palmer Bedroom Collection’s modern lines and contemporary, minimalist styling are designed to perfectly complement its practical functionality. Constructed from solid American oak or Indonesian mango wood—sustainably grown and harvested in strict adherence to international environmental treaties—this collection brings artistry and unique character to hand-planed, hand-sanded wood. This suite of bedroom pieces is thoughtfully finished to add a natural framework to your space.
80" W X 85" D X 54" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces finished in Natural Oak are constructed from solid oak grown harvested in the United States.
- Hand-planed wood planks are hand-planed and sanded for a textured surface with a naturally weathered appearance.
- Surfaces are layered with several coats of glaze and stain to create rich natural wood tones.
- Finishes are lacquered with a matte topcoat for extra protection.
- Parsons-style iron bases are powder-coated to prevent rusting and provide a protective finish.
- Each piece may vary slightly in color, grain and texture. Some small splits, knots or joint lines may occur, adding unique character without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked into frame.
- Storage beds feature two drawers on each side, providing convenient space for clothes or linens.
- Storage nightstands are specifically designed to accommodate the drawers of our Storage Beds.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.