65" W X 87" D X 54" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Tremont Queen Storage Bed in Dry Branch Natural
SKU: 45TREMQNSBNATKTAvailable at the beginning of August
Historically inspired — Inspired by 18th and 19th century campaign furnishings—originally designed for easy transport and assembly—our Tremont Collection’s sophisticated aesthetic is defined by rugged yet elegant details reminiscent of the original style. Craftsman-built using solid hardwood and veneers, this durable collection is beautifully hand-finished with soft stains—selected to enhance the natural texture and dramatic grain found within in each surface. Every comfortable piece is adorned with leather and brass corner caps amongst other classic accents to create a vintage-inspired theme within your space.
65" W X 87" D X 54" H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Brass Handles Available For Individual Purchase
This is an exclusive Arhaus item that requires ordering via phone or in store. To ensure you get one-of-a-kind service, please call 866.427.4287 or find a store near you.
- Frames are constructed from solid mindi wood and thick mindi veneers, with strength similar to ash and oak hardwoods.
- Finishes are wire-brushed to accentuate the hardwood frames’ natural grain and texture; then lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Drawers are set on full-extension, metal, ball-bearing glides for smooth motion and easy removal.
- Stain-, fade-, and scratch-resistant leather straps with antique brass buckles are used as pulls.
- Antique Brass handles are sold separately and delivered via UPS prior to furniture delivery.
- Storage Beds featuring our Dry Branch Natural finish are upholstered in ivory linen accented by brass nailheads.
- Full, Queen, and King Storage Beds feature two drawers on each side.
- Bed frames include space to accommodate variances in mattress sizes and allow bedding to be tucked in.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spot-clean upholstery with water and a damp cloth.
- Clean recycled leathers with mild soap and water. Wipe dry.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.