30.75" W X 19" D X 30.5" H
Celeste Bedside Table
SKU: 45CELBTAvailable in mid-May
End of Season Sale
Designed by our long-time Italian artisan, our Celeste Collection is named for the color blue—like the sky, the same color as our artisan's eyes and those of his daughters who work with him. Handcrafted from solid tulip wood and finished with impeccable care, these elegant pieces are timelessly styled with sculpted moulding, antique brass drawer pulls, and an exclusive, 21-step finishing process—which has only been taught to three other men, in order to continue the legacy of this time-honored tradition of craftsmanship.
30.75" W X 19" D X 30.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Case frames, tops, and drawer fronts are made from solid tulip wood; while case sides are crafted from veneers for a smooth surface.
- Exclusive finish are crafted over an extensive 21-step process. Bases feature our Cielo finish, while tops feature our Notturno finish.
- All pieces of our Celeste collection are also available in any of our beautiful Italian finishes by special order.
- Finished surfaces are coated with a soft layer of lacquer for added protection and a subtle satin sheen.
- All joints are doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction and corner-blocks to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Drawers are durable constructed using dovetail joinery and sit on wood glides.
- All drawers are complemented with antique brass pulls and lined in a hand-distressed paper with Florentine Lily motif.
- Due to the nature of handcrafted construction and finishing, each piece features a distinct “fingerprint”—making each truly one-of-a-kind.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.