34" W X 19.5" D X 32.5" H
SKU: 45GENNTLimited Quantity
Characterized by their supreme craftsmanship and the incorporation of hand-painted and meticulously sculpted detailing, Louis-XV-style furnishings are highly ornamental and elegantly designed to blend with classic Western, Old World and East Asian décor. Our Genevieve bedroom collection perfectly embodies this aesthetic, featuring softly curved, feminine silhouettes and exquisite, hand-carved detailing. The luxe, upholstered bed, accompanying case pieces and mirror are all durably constructed by artisan hands using sustainable, plantation-grown parawood and tulip wood veneers. The dressers and nightstand are beautifully inlayed with natural, lightly colored marble and completed with aged pewter drawer pulls, keyholes and handles on faux-tray dresser tops. The hand-painted finish is layered with multiple shades before being lightly distressed to create a naturally weathered appearance.
34" W X 19.5" D X 32.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Wood is hand-painted in Amelia Grey, a warm, distressed grey finish.
- Weathered patina is created through several layers of paint, which are artfully applied and removed.
- Each piece is lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Each piece is handcrafted from solid, sustainable parawood, a plantation-grown, tropical hardwood, and tulip veneers.
- Wood used by Arhaus is grown and harvested on sustainable plantations to support the protection and preservation of natural forests.
- Frames are constructed using traditional mortise-and-tenon assembly for lasting strength and stability.
- Drawers are reinforced using dovetailed joinery to create a solid, secure box.
- Drawers slide over under-mounted glides.
- Aged pewter hardware features layers of paint which are distressed by hand.
- Tops of case pieces feature elegant marble inlay.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Maintain stone tops with Gel Gloss®, or other non-corrosive cleaning agent.
- We recommend clear BRIWAX® be Applied once every several months.
- BRIWAX® provides some added stain and water resistance to porous stone.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.