29"W X 18"D X 30"H
SKU: 45LENNTIn Stock
Let your vintage side shine - Inspired by a beautiful antique that captured our eye during a trip to Lille, France, Lenox is brought to life with incredible attention to detail. A tribute to the 1920s, each piece gives glory to its heritage while adding modern-day delights. Case pieces feature soft-closing under-mounted drawer glides with antique brass-finished cap details. And, brilliant black wood finishes are true works of art, requiring nine layers of hand-applied and sanded paint to achieve a smooth high-gloss sheen. Handcrafted by artisans to ensure each piece stands the test of time and is treasured for years to come.
29"W X 18"D X 30"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Wood surfaces are hand-finished in our high-sheen Brilliant Black tone.
- Each piece undergoes a nine-step hand-painting process to achieve its high-sheen finish. Between each step, surfaces are sanded and polished to ensure a clean, smooth appearance before the next layer is added.
- A full-sheen topcoat is applied to protect the finish.
- Case pieces are handcrafted of solid poplar and engineered hardwood. Antique brass-finished caps accentuate each piece.
- Drawers feature under-mounted glides to ensure a soft close.
- For daily maintenance, clean wood surfaces with clean, dry, dye-free cloth.
- Dust lacquered wood with a moisturizing furniture polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish on case pieces.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.