74" W X 20.5" D X 42" H
Barnett 8 Drawer Dresser
SKU: 45BARN8DRIn Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Inspired by 19th-Century Belgium. Carved by 21st-Century Craftsmen. Taking inspiration from an antique table unearthed during our travels, our Barnett collection pays homage to the 19th-century, industrial-era architecture found in Mechelen, Belgium. Judiciously decorated with hand-sculpted, arboreal-motif carvings, these bedroom pieces feature artfully distressed surfaces and drawer fronts flanked by angled corner posts set onto substantial bases. Classic elements nod to a Northern Renaissance aesthetic sensibility, high art and excellent, artisanal craftsmanship, while modern lines transform the look into a transitional design befitting contemporary lifestyles.
74" W X 20.5" D X 42" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted from solid parawood and elm veneers.
- Each piece features a hand-applied Black Forest finish
- 12-step, multilayer finishing process creates a distressed, dry-brushed appearance.
- Constructed using a mortise-and-tenon assembly.
- English dovetail drawers feature metal drawer glides and Brass hardware.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop, or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.