68" W X 24"D X 43.75"H
Celeste 8 Drawer Dresser
SKU: 45CEL8DRIn Stock
Black Friday Sale
Black Friday - Save an Extra 10%!
Designed by our long-time Italian artisan who taught this exclusive finish to only three men, in order to continue the time-honored traditions of his region. Celeste means blue like the sky, the same color as our vendor's eyes and those of his daughters who work with him. Handcrafted from solid tulip wood.
68" W X 24"D X 43.75"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frame, top and drawer fronts are solid tulip wood.
- Sides are veneered.
- All drawers are lined in a hand-distressed paper with Florentine Lily motif.
- Drawers have dovetail joinery and wood glides.
- The finish is comprised of an extensive 21-step process. The base is finished in Cielo and the top is finished in Notturno.
- Also available for special order in any of our beautiful Italian finishes to complement your décor.
- A soft layer of lacquer is applied for protection.
- All joints are corner blocked and glued, then doubly reinforced with mortise and tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Each piece has its own “fingerprint” making it your own; no two will be exactly alike.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and periodically use Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the finish (over time) and damage your piece.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.