50.5" W X 23.75" D X 52" H
Ernest Tall 4 Drawer Dresser
SKU: 45ERNEST4DRLimited Quantity
Extra 10% Applied in Cart
Designed to resemble French antiques discovered during our travels throughout Western Europe, our American-made Ernest Bedroom Collection was crafted by Amish artisans with traditional, Neoclassical stylings—as if it was inspired by Louis XIV himself. These sophisticatedly elegant case pieces feature architectural, mid-18th-century detailing including quartered, turned pilasters and hand-carved dentil moulding, resulting in a romantic appearance fit for royalty. Frames built using time-honored Amish furniture-making techniques are supported by a mortise-and-tenon construction and meticulously finished with multiple layers of rich stain, paint and protective lacquer to ensure their timeless aesthetic. Built to endure years of use with modern functionality in mind, these boudoir furnishings will become instant heirlooms that will be passed down for centuries.
50.5" W X 23.75" D X 52" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The multi-layered black finish with brown undertones is sanded, stained, painted and rubbed by hand to reveal wood grain beneath, then sealed with lacquer for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Stately frames are constructed using solid red oak and red oak veneers by Amish furniture artisans using traditional mortise-and-tenon assembly for lasting strength and stability.
- Mortise-and-tenon assembly is one of the most effective methods of securing two pieces of wood that connect at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Pieces are raised higher than traditional bedroom sets to mimic an authentic antique design.
- Hand-carved detailing is meticulously crafted by Amish furniture craftsmen with special attention paid to every angle and line.
- Generously sized soft-close drawers are reinforced using dovetailed joinery to create a solid, secure box.
- Drawer pulls are made of brass with an antique finish.
- For daily maintenance, clean wood using a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.