63"W X 18"D X 34.5"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Palmer 7 Drawer Dresser In Natural Oak
SKU: 45PALMW7DR2Available at the end of October
Sleek and elegant, the untamed beauty of solid American oak or Indonesian mango wood combines with clean, modern lines to create our Palmer Bedroom Collection. Our designers fashioned this collection with elements of the Bauhaus era in mind, where minimalist form underlines everyday function. Handmade by Indonesian artisans out of solid wood, sustainably grown and harvested in strict adherence to international environmental treaties, this collection brings artistry and unique character to hand-planed hand-sanded wood. Let our suite of bedroom pieces elevate your sleeping space onto a platform of graceful style.
63"W X 18"D X 34.5"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Each plank is hand-planed and sanded to achieve a textured surface and then layered with several coatings of glaze and light stains to reproduce a naturally weathered finish.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- Parsons-style iron bases are powder-coated to prevent rusting and provide a protective finish.
- Natural Oak: made of solid oak wood that is grown and harvested in the United States. Timber is hand-planed and hand-sanded to bring out the natural beauty of every piece.
- Bali Brown: made of solid mango wood. Mango is indigenous to Indonesia and has an eco-friendly story; timber is harvested only when trees reach maturity and can no longer grow commercially saleable fruit. Timber is hand-planed to achieve the desired surface.
- Bronzed Oak: handcrafted of solid oak wood and oak veneers, that are grown and harvested in the United States in strict adherence to international environmental treaties. Oak wood features a walnut stain. Metal frames are hand-painted in brass.
- Due to the nature of the multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftspeople, each piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns and will vary from piece to piece. Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the character. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest but without affecting performance. All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel-dry immediately.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Iron: We recommend using a damp cloth. You may use a mild soap if necessary. Towel-dry.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30-cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish (over time) and damage your piece.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment such as a television on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Do not drag this piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.