SKU: 140516ABOnline Only
Price shown includes additional 5% off
To complement our premium paint collection, Colorhouse Primer was formulated for excellent coverage, adhesion, and low odor. This premium primer is intended for use on new wallboard, raw wood, cured masonry or concrete, aluminum and galvanized metal, and surfaces previously painted with water or oil-based paint. A base coat of primer will also help reduce the amount of topcoat needed when painting a darker room a lighter color. Specially certified for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Formulated for stain-blocking and excellent adhesion.
- Paint for The People and The Planet™— Colorhouse premium paints are low odor.
- Not intended for use on furniture, floors, or cabinetry.
- Color shown is an approximation of actual paint color and may not match exactly.
- Colorhouse paints feature recycled content packaging with 100% PCW, recycled-paper labels and soy-based inks.
- Colorhouse paints are manufactured in an LEED Gold manufacturing facility—rated for its sustainable manufacturing practices.
- Colorhouse paints are Green Wise® certified to meet indoor air-quality, performance and durability standards.*
- This product is certified by Coating Research Group Inc. to meet performance and environmental standards as shown on www.greenwisepaint.com. The addition of VOC-containing colorants may increase the final VOC of a tinted paint. VOC Content Statement:
- Maximum VOC Content for untinted base paint and primer: 3 g/L (as determined by ASTM Test Method D 6886). The VOC content may increase after tinting. VOC Emissions Statement:
- Our untinted base paints and primers have zero VOC emissions 14 days after application in a non-residential setting, based on California CDPH Standard Method Section 01350, the most popular US standard for evaluating and restricting VOC emissions for indoor air. VOC emissions may increase after tinting.
Green Wise® certified
- Easily wipes clean with mild soap and water.
Shipping & Returns
This item is sold "as-is" and cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.