18.5" W X 22" D X 42.5" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Capri Counter Stool in Black Faux Leather
SKU: 30CAPBLKCTRIn Stock
Price shown includes additional 5% off
Classic proportions with great attention to detail are evident in the Capri Counter Stool. Reflecting grace in form with modern sensibility, the tapered leg and gently curved and angled back provide a great transitional style chair that will complement any dining atmosphere—from classic to contemporary, as well as casual to formal. Created with a solid oak frame, this counter stool is made to last a lifetime.
18.5" W X 22" D X 42.5" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Capri chairs are constructed with solid oak hardwood frames.
- Wood frames are hand-painted with a rich, black finish.
- Reinforced with corner blocks for added strength and stability.
- Seats and backs are webbed and then padded with a water based foam.
- The Capri seat cushion is supported by a sinuous, no-sag spring system consisting of multiple rows of durable S-shaped springs, delivering firm yet flexible comfort for years.
- Capri chairs are upholstered in faux leather that is easily maintained with soap and water.
- Elegant top-stitching along the perimeter of the chair completes a list of details that are sure to make this chair a welcome addition to any home.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces stocked in faux leather should be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Dry with a clean, soft cloth. Leather cleaner and conditioner are not suited for this type of leather.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.