19.25" DIAMETER X 24" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Industrial 19" Backless Stool in Champagne and Black Oak
SKU: 30INDSTLBLCBIn Stock
Price shown includes additional 5% off
Encourage gathering and complement casual dining spaces with the rustic, contemporary style of our Industrial Dining Stool Collection. Craftsman-built dining stools bases are hand-welded using solid iron, while stool seats are made from solid, hand-finished oak. Hand-welded metal stool bases are powder-coated to create an incredibly durable, subtly textured finish that complements hand-stained stool seats. A layer of hand-applied lacquer provides added protection and a subtle sheen.
19.25" DIAMETER X 24" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built stool bases are hand-welded from solid Iron. Stool seats are made from solid oak.
- Iron stool bases feature hand-applied, powder-coated finishes for added durability and subtle texture.
- Stool seats are hand-stained and lacquered for added protection and sheen.
- Stools adjust to both counter and bar heights.
- Our wood furnishings are artisan-crafted using sustainably sourced materials from around the world, and the majority of our wood finishes are applied by hand. Due to this, individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Wood furnishings may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- As iron and steel are prone to rust, avoid contact with excessive moisture.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.