19.5" DIAMETER X 24"-30"H
Kensington Adjustable Stool In Barnwood Natural
SKU: 30KENSTOOL2In Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
A graceful blend of pastoral Europe, combined with minimalist, modern-day lines, comes together to create an elegant balance of Old World and new—and inspired the design of our Kensington Dining Collection. As versatile as it is functional, the adjustable stool will bring a sense of timelessness and natural beauty, to any dining space.
19.5" DIAMETER X 24"-30"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted from reclaimed Pine has been salvaged from old doors, homes, boat and barns in rural farming regions.
- After bleaching, each piece is sealed with a soft lacquer for protection and four coats of wax to create a warm glow.
- The base forged iron with a threaded post.
- This versatile stool adjusts from counter to bar height.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Fiddes® Wax enhances the natural beauty of the wood while nourishing and protecting the piece. Before application, ensure that the surface is clean and dry. Apply Fiddes® Wax to the surface in small sections following the grain. Note: This wax is quick-drying and can be buffed after it dries for a desired sheen.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Avoid all direct sources of heat or sunlight as this may discolor the wood and/or cause cracking.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.