38.5"W X 22"D X 43"H
Aubrey Wine Bar with Copper Top
SKU: 30AUBWNBARIn Stock
The Aubrey collection is an Arhaus exclusive design, inspired by the graphic botanicals of the Art Nouveau era. Our Aubrey Wine Bar is a beautiful mix of hand-carved femininity and natural recycled metal. The interior houses a generous amount of storage for your glasses and bottles. Anything extra, including silverware and table accessories, can be kept safe in the drawers.
38.5"W X 22"D X 43"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Solid poplar case frame with solid poplar hand-carved doors.
- Solid iron hardware.
- Case piece features a warm, distressed ebony finish.
- Recycled copper is placed over an open flame to reveal the distinct red, black, and orange patina.
- A lacquer topcoat is applied to both the cabinet and the recycled metal top for added protection.
- Handcrafted by Mexican artisans, the 100% recycled copper top or zinc alloy is hand-pounded and fired to create a rich, lustrous finish.
- Using a centuries-old technique, each top is hand to create the beautiful profiled edge and the adhered to an engineered hardwood core.
- Includes wine rack, interior shelving and two drawers for ample storage.
- Features fixed interior shelves and two drawers.
- A lacquer topcoat is applied to the cabinet and top for added protection.
- Each piece will have slightly different wood shading and grain patterns. Some small splits may occur and only add to the character of the piece.
- Knots and joint lines are a natural property of real wood furniture and add interest to the All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff occasionally with Arhaus Copper Wax.
- Always use protection such as coasters and table pads beneath all objects to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. It may cause discoloration.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking. A minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised. Direct sunlight will cause the color of real wood to change, even if it is stained, panted or lacquered.
- Never place hot dishes directly on to wooden surfaces. We recommend the use of felt-backed table mats. Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment, such as a television, on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Spills should be removed immediately using a damp cloth.
- To maintain the appearance of your furniture, we recommend regular dusting with a soft cloth. It may occasionally be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with a mild detergent solution and dried with a lint-free cloth.
- We recommend the periodic use of a soft beeswax polish from a reputable supplier to maintain the finish. This can also be used to remove fine scratches and maintain the sheen level.
- The use of a silicone-containing polish is not recommended, as it will lead to build up of a silicone film and alter the appearance of the piece.
- Take care when moving furniture. Dragging pieces across the floor will cause damage to the joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Take care to prevent sharp objects such as toys, buckles and heels from coming into contact with your furniture.
- We recommend wooden or delicate flooring is protected from possible marking from feet or legs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.