36"W X 21.75"D X 41.5"H
Sutter Wine Bar In Black
SKU: 30SUTBLKAvailable at the end of December
With a beautiful vintage steamer trunk design and plenty of storage, this gorgeous bar marries style and function into an elegant piece of furniture. Handcrafted in Indonesia.
36"W X 21.75"D X 41.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Constructed of mindi solids and veneer.
- Ample storage for wine and barware.
- Wine rack that can hold up to 16 bottles of wine.
- The top of the cabinet features a wine glass rack for your stemware.
- One drawer and one tray each have metal glides.
- Hidden casters facilitate movement.
- The bar top opens to create an additional work surface when one or both doors are open.
- Features a beautiful hand-rubbed black antique finish.
- Finished with a clear topcoat for protection.
- The top surface under the extension leaves is covered with a high pressure laminate that is a very tough and resistant material to all food chemicals, heat and wear and tear.
- Each piece will have slightly different wood shading and grain patterns. Some small splits may occur and only add to the character of the piece.
- Knots and joint lines are a natural property of real wood furniture and add interest to the piece without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Handcrafted in Indonesia.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff occasionally with BriWax.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always use protection such as coasters and table pads beneath all objects to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
- Never place hot dishes directly on to wooden surfaces. We recommend the use of felt-backed table mats. Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment, such as a television, on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.