36"W X 21.75"D X 41.5"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Sutter Wine Bar In Black
SKU: 30SUTBLKIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
With vintage, steamer-trunk design and plenty of storage, these gorgeous bars marry style and function into elegant accent pieces fit for any gathering space. Handcrafted in Indonesia from solid, sustainably sourced lumber, Sutter’s beautifully distressed finishes are perfectly complemented by solid, antiqued iron hardware. Ample storage is designed to accommodate your favorite beverages—cabinets include a 16-bottle wine rack, stemware storage, two folding bar-top extensions, shelving, and more to keep every bottle and barware essential.
36"W X 21.75"D X 41.5"H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Bars featuring our Black finish are craftsman-built from solid mindi wood and mindi veneers.
- Bars featuring our Weathered finish are made from solid oak and high-pressure laminate hardwood.
- Bars finished in Sterling are made from solid white oak, bird’s eye maple, and high-pressure laminate hardwood.
- Bars finished in All White are made from solid yellow poplar, anigre wood, and high-pressure laminate hardwood.
- Finishes are applied and distressed by Indonesian artisans using time-honored furniture-crafting techniques.
- Hand-applied finishes are complemented by distressed Iron hardware.
- Bar surfaces under extension leaves are covered with durable high-pressure laminate designed to withstand food chemicals, heat, and more.
- Bar-top extensions open to create additional counter space when one or both doors are open.
- Cabinets feature amble storage for wine and barware including inner-door shelving, drawer, and tray.
- Wine racks holds up to 16 bottles.
- Cabinet tops feature wine glass racks for stemware storage.
- Hidden casters allow for easy movement from room to room.
- Our wood furnishings are artisan-crafted using sustainably sourced materials from around the world, and the majority of our wood finishes are applied by hand. Due to this, individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each piece truly unique.
- Wood furnishings may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly as temperature and humidity cause the wood to expand and contract. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
- Keep your furniture looking its best. Visit arhaus.com or speak to any Arhaus Design Consultant for care recommendations.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Laminate surfaces are both durable and easy to care for. Simply remove dirt and spills with a soft, damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent water marks.
- For daily maintenance, clean surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.