37.5" W X 22.8" D X 33.85" H
38" French Cocktail Cart in Barnwood Brown
SKU: 30FRNCHCART2In Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Elegant, scrolling iron is hand-forged to emulate graceful French design motifs in our French Cocktail Cart. This charming serving piece features a carefully crafted top and base built from beautiful reclaimed pine, which is hand-finished to accentuate its natural variations in color, texture and grain pattern. A rich, multilayered finish is applied to the wood’s surfaces, wherein each plank is bleached and sanded by hand before being painted with a warm, Barnwood Brown stain, matte lacquer and wax, which protects the wood and provides a subtle sheen. Storage for bottles and other accoutrements is found in the cart’s base and everything rests on two pairs of rolling casters, which easily allow drinks and food to be served to guests anywhere they are required.
37.5" W X 22.8" D X 33.85" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frame is crafted from hand-forged iron.
- Cart top and bottom are built from solid, reclaimed pine.
- As an extension of Arhaus’ commitment to environmental resources, we reclaim wood not only for its individual appeal, but as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- Hand-painted with a Barnwood Brown wood finish.
- Hand-finished wooden surfaces undergo a multi-layered process of bleaching, sanding and painting with a warm, brown wood stain, matte lacquer and wax for a subtle sheen and added protection.
- Base of the cart features storage for bottles and other serving necessities.
- Each piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns and, due to its reclaimed wood surface and the nature of a multi-layered finish that is hand applied by our craftsmen, there will be variance from piece to piece. Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the piece’s character. Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax, which enhances the natural beauty of the wood while nourishing and protecting the piece.
- Before application, ensure that the surface is clean and dry. Apply Fiddes® Wax to the surface in small sections following the grain. Note: This wax is quick-drying and can be buffed after it dries for a desired sheen.
- Clean iron using a damp cloth. You may use a mild soap if necessary. Towel-dry.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.