35.4" W X 21.7" D X 31.5" H
Serena Bar Cart
SKU: 30SERENACARTAvailable at the beginning of May
Industrial, mixed-media inspiration - Inspired by the post-industrial France, our Serena Dining Collection utilizes time-worn metal and exposed nails to showcase the fortitude of classic industrial design. Antiqued sheets of brass are placed atop an oak frame, exposing the warmth of the wood and the grit in the grain. Supported by a forged, dark iron base, this tulip table is a celebration of mixed materials. Coordinating bar table and bar cart completes the look and the occasion.
35.4" W X 21.7" D X 31.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tabletops are craftsman-built using sheets of light antiqued brass atop light burnt oak.
- Tables are accentuated by exposed nails.
- Forged iron table bases complement the tabletops, creating an industrial, mixed material aesthetic.
- Solid oak surfaces are covered in lacquer and wax to preserve their natural integrity.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Occasionally apply Fiddes® Wax to maintain wood finishes.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.