84"W X 20"D X 42.5"H
SKU: 30ASOCREDIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Perched on a lush mountainside in Northern Italy, the magical town of Asolo is known as the city of a hundred horizons. Brought to life by the hands of Italian artisans, this meticulously handcrafted credenza imparts enchanting Old World style. The exquisitely carved details and dramatic multi-tonal patina reflects the look of a well-preserved antique.
84"W X 20"D X 42.5"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Constructed of solid tulip and enhanced with tulip veneers on the top and sides to protect the large surfaces from cracking or warping over time.
- Using benchmade craftsmanship, artisans reinforce with mortise and tenon joinery for lasting strength and stability.
- The finish is achieved through a multi-step process that includes distressing all done by hand, followed by applying two different stains.
- Artisans artfully remove stain in areas of natural wear to create a timeworn finish.
- The entire piece is coated with a layer of lacquer for protection and a subtle sheen.
- Features four doors with two drawers behind the center doors and two shelves behind the doors on each end.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet dishes and objects with coasters and table pads.
- If you wish to polish the table, use beeswax sparingly, applied with a soft clean cloth, once a year.
- Scratches can be covered with Old English® scratch remover.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.