51" W X 21" D X 41" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Aubrey Buffet with Zinc Alloy Top
SKU: 30AUBREYZINCIn Stock
Inspired by the graphic botanicals of the Art Nouveau era, our Aubrey Collection is a beautiful mix of hand-carved femininity and natural recycled metals. Elegantly crafted case frames are built from solid poplar wood hand-painted in a warm, distressed ebony finish. Recycled metal tops are hand-pounded and finished by Mexican artisans, resulting in truly one-of-a-kind surfaces. Each of these gorgeous, artisan-finished cabinets provides generous storage for glassware, place settings, and serveware essentials.
51" W X 21" D X 41" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tops are handcrafted by Mexican artisans from 100% recycled metals adhered to an engineered hardwood core.
- Copper and Copper Verdigris tops are made from recycled copper. Zinc Alloy tops are made from reclaimed tin, aluminum, and zinc.
- Recycled metals are meticulously shaped by artisan hands to form beautifully profiled edges and uniquely textured surfaces.
- One-of-a-kind finishes are achieved through firing and distressing, to form beautifully lustrous and varied patinas.
- Copper Verdigris finishes are completed using verdigris solution to create unique coloring.
- Case frames are craftsman-built from solid poplar and feature hand-carved doors.
- Wood surfaces are hand-painted with a warm, distressed ebony finish.
- Wood and metal surfaces are sealed with lacquer for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Cabinets are complemented by solid iron hardware.
- Buffets feature adjustable shelving to accommodate all dining essentials.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Metal surfaces should be dusted regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove any particles or loose dirt.
- Wipe-up spills immediately with a soft, dry cloth; remove dirt with a damp cloth. Dry immediately to prevent moisture damage.
- Occasionally apply copper wax to protect copper surfaces and preserve finishes. Please follow use instructions for care products carefully and do not over apply.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- Do not clean metal or wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.