74"W X 18.5"D X 42"H
Barnett 74" 3 Door Buffet in Black Forest
SKU: 30BARNETTBUFLimited Quantity
Price shown includes additional 5% off
Inspired by 19th Century Belgium. Carved by 21st Century Craftsmen. Taking inspiration from an antique table unearthed during our travels, our Barnett collection pays homage to the 19th century, industrial-era architecture found in Mechelen, Belgium. Judiciously decorated with hand-sculpted, arboreal-motif carvings, these dining pieces feature artfully distressed surfaces, double-framed doors and drawer fronts flanked by angled corners posts set onto substantial bases. Classic elements nod to a northern renaissance sensibility. Excellent, artisanal craftsmanship and modern lines transform the look into a transitional design befitting contemporary lifestyles.
74"W X 18.5"D X 42"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted from solid parawood and elm veneers.
- Accentuated by Brass hardware.
- Each piece features a Black Forest finish, which is applied by hand. This 12-step, multilayer process creates a distressed, dry-brushed appearance.
- Dining table includes two 20" extension leaves along with a rack-and-pinion extension system.
- The Buffet is constructed using a mortise-and-tenon assembly with English dovetail drawers and metal drawer glides.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.