85.5" W X 15.75" D X 41.25" H
Broden 85" 4 Door Buffet in Burnished Black
SKU: 30BRODEN4DRIn Stock
From storing to serving, Broden brings form and function to your dining space. When we found the antique that inspired this piece during our travels, we were drawn to its impressive presence yet loved the narrow depth. Big enough to provide plenty of storage but small enough to fit within a modest space, Broden features diagonal slats on the doors, stepped crown molding detailing along the base, and a beautiful Burnished Black finish.
85.5" W X 15.75" D X 41.25" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted of mindi wood and mindi veneers to deliver strong and stable pieces that last through years of daily use.
- Narrower than most buffets to fit in smaller spaces.
- Available in 2- and 4-door versions.
- The 2-door version features wooden slated doors.
- The 4-door version features interior glass doors.
- Includes two adjustable shelves behind each door for storage.
- Diagonal slat detailing on wood doors adds texture and visual interest.
- Stepped crown molding detailing along the base enhances the silhouette.
- Includes cord management hole.
- Finished in Burnished Black: several layers of stain, sealer and lacquer are hand-applied to each piece in a multi-step process to achieve the beautiful finish. A final coat of soft lacquer is added for protection and a subtle sheen.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Protect surfaces from hot and/or wet objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.