66.9" W X 16.5" D X 38.5" H
Emiline 67" Buffet
SKU: 30EMILINEBUFAvailable at the beginning of August
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
With the look of a curated Swedish antique, our Emiline Buffet is painted a beautiful blue and distressed for a timeworn appearance. As a home for your cherished china and treasured serve-ware, Emiline adds richness to your space, while ornate brass hardware adds a final touch.
66.9" W X 16.5" D X 38.5" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The top is constructed of solid oak finished in our popular Barnwood Brown tone.
- The poplar base and veneer doors are painted in a beautiful Rustic Blue and distressed for a timeworn appearance. Layers of blue and green paints are applied and artfully removed to expose the warm brown wood underneath. Lacquer and wax are then applied for protection.
- Features one removable shelf behind each door.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Occasionally you can use a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on this tabletop; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.