60" W X 18" D X 37.4" H
SKU: 30EVERSDBIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Our interpretation of a modern farmhouse aesthetic, the Everett Dining Collection combines classic craftsmanship with more contemporary styling. Built from solid acacia wood, these dining room foundations are hand-finished in warm, neutral greys and brown tones to highlight the timber’s natural grain patterns and textures. Dining table and cabinet frames were inspired by traditional European farmhouse tables, featuring traditional dowel joinery for lasting durability.
60" W X 18" D X 37.4" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Everett dining pieces are handcrafted from solid acacia wood and stained with our Weathered Acacia finish.
- Acacia wood surfaces are bleached, stained, and distressed by artisans to achieve a stunning aged appearance.
- Completed finishes are lacquered and waxed for added protection and a subtle satin sheen.
- Sideboards feature ample storage space for place settings, serveware, and more.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Occasionally apply Fiddes® Wax to maintain wood finishes.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.